Canon EOS C100 MarkII Announced and available for pre-order
The C100 Mark II is now shipping.
I’ve just heard from B&H that they are now taking pre-orders for a Mark II version of the Canon EOS C100. Having a quick look through the specifications reveals some really important updates including the following.
• 1080p at 50 and 59.94 frames per second.
• Built in Dual Pixel AF including face detection AF mode
• MP4 recording option as well as AVCHD
• Additional Mic built in to the body for audio recording without the handle attached
• Body now includes mini joystick to allow full control without handle attached
• 3.5″ OLED Display with more position options and controls
• EVF Almost twice as large as the original C100 with a much better design (much like the C300)
• Built in Wireless support
The C100 Mark II is now available for Pre-order at B&H Photo for $5,499